Just like Prayer, Faith is another major area in Christendom that needs to be redefined through the lens of the finished work of the Cross! For years we have been taught that we must have faith because faith moves God. But nothing can be further from the truth. When you understand Jesus finished work then you will know that God already moved on our behalf over 2000 years ago!
In this message you will learn the simple meaning of faith and how Faith doesn’t move God but positions you to receive everything Jesus freely provided for you through your God-given authority!
Redefining the Prayer of Faith is Lesson 3 of a 10 part Lesson on how to Redefine Prayer through the Lens of Jesus finished work! For a list and description of all the Lessons in this series click on the Title: New Covenant Prayer Series
Note: This Message is a part of our New Covenant Prayer Series. Listed Below are all the Audio Messages in this 10 part series that will help you to transform your prayer life!
- 1. Redefining the Lord's Prayer
- 2. Prayer & the Sovereignty of God
- 3. Redefining the Prayer of Faith
- 4. Prayer & Jesus finished work
- 5. What does prayer without Ceasing mean?
- 6. Begging God?
- 7. Have not because you asked not?
- 8. In Jesus name, Amen!
- 9. How to pray for yourself and others
- 10. Redefining Unanswered Prayer